Choose Carpet Cleaning Professionals in Sidney, OH
Our carpet cleaning technicians in Sidney are certified and prepared help you in the best way possible. We always use the very best products and techniques. Obviously, we recognize that no two jobs are the same, which is why our technicians will be able to meet your individual needs.
Call Now & Speak With Us! (937) 507-2927
There are many benefits to professional carpet cleaning. The result will be a cleaner, healthier and fresher home. Professional carpet cleaners will use the most effective method to clean stains and get your carpets smelling, looking and feeling clean. There are many things you as a homeowner can do to keep your carpets looking their best, as well as tips to avoid common mistakes when it comes to taking care of your carpet. Additionally, feel free to read why so many choose Complete Detail for all their carpet cleaning needs.
The Complete Detail Difference
- Free Carpet Cleaning Estimates
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Carpet Cleaning Availability
- Family Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified & Insured
- We Work with Insurance
- Initial Response Under 60 Minutes
- Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning
Should you Vacuum Before a Carpet Cleaning?
Yes! We always encourage customers to vacuum before the professionals arrive. A regular household vacuum can be used but done so thoroughly. If this is done, the steam cleaning will be much more effective. Without the layer of pet hair, dust and debris, the steam can easily penetrate and clean your carpet.
Is Professional Carpet Cleaning Worth It?
Since carpet cleaning is usually around $200-$260 (depending on the number of rooms you are getting cleaned) you won’t be giving up too much. In fact, regular carpet cleaning is a good idea, it will help your carpet last longer. It is the best way to maintain the look and feel of your carpeting.
Shampoo VS Steam Cleaning Carpets
When a heavy detergent is used to clean carpets, residue can be easily left over. On the other hand, steam cleaning will not only get rid of dirt, but it sanitizes as well. Additionally, carpet dries more quickly when steam is used (4-6 hours depending on air circulation) while shampooing may take longer than 48 hours.
Signs You Need Your Carpet Cleaned
- It Has Been A Year or More- Even if you consider yourself a “clean person” (careful about spills, don’t wear shoes in the house) carpets still latch onto and collect dirt. Most homeowners make it a rule of thumb to get carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year, more if they have kids and pets. If you have let a year go by since your last cleaning, it’s time to give the professional carpet cleaners in your area a call.
- Allergy Problems- Have you noticed your allergies becoming worse? If so, you may want to consider your carpets as the culprit. Since carpets collect dust, pet dander and other allergens, this build up can make your allergies worsen. The slightest movement can cause these allergens trapped in the carpet to become airborne. Getting a professional steam cleaning will eliminate these allergens.
- It Looks Dirty- Sounds simple, right? However, you may get used to looking at your carpet each day and not notice how dirty it has become. A good test can be to move furniture and compare it to high traffic areas. If you notice a big difference, it is probably time to schedule a cleaning. Professional cleaning will help to get all dirt out of your carpet leaving it like new.
- Stains– Some stains cannot be removed without the help of a professional. Remember, it is best to treat fresh stains, so don’t wait long before calling for help. If you do, there might not be a lot even a professional can do.
Signs You Need New Carpet
Most carpet issues can be resolved with a professional cleaning. However, sometimes its best just to let it go and buy new carpet. Here are some tips to help you decide.
- Permanent Stains- Things like bleach, wine, tea, paint, and mustard make it near impossible to remove. Most times, these stains are made even worse when they are inevitably rubbed in and made worse. If your carpet is covered in these impossible to remove stains, it may be time to install new carpet
- Excessive Wear and Tear- If your carpet is full of rips, tears or severe damage, it may be time to remove it. Large rips being covered by rugs are another sign it’s time to get new carpet. If you purchase nylon carpet, it is more resilient and responds better to carpet cleanings.
- It Has A Lingering Smell- If the odors in your carpet do not go away- ever, even after a professional cleaning, this is a good sign it is time for new carpet. The odors may have just penetrated too deep into the fibers, pad or subflooring. In the end it may be more cost effective to buy new carpet rather than trying to clean each spot that may be causing odor.
- Worn Out Padding- Is your carpet uneven, wrinkly, or makes a crinkling sound? If so, you may have worn out carpet padding. Old padding can absorb spills and is hard to clean. If your padding is old, it’s probably adding to lingering odors in your home.
- It’s Old- Carpet tends to lose its texture after about 8-10 years. It also starts to become hard to clean and stay clean. If your carpet is around this age, it may be time to investigate getting new carpet.
About Our Carpet Cleaning Services in Sidney
Our carpet cleaning specialists can help you with all of your residential or commercial needs. Consequently, we recognize the importance of a clean and healthy environment for everyone, which is why we work so hard to communicate the importance of regular cleanings. Give us a call at (937) 507-2927 for more information.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
Most companies charge between $25 to $70 per room. Although, most homeowners end up paying around $50 for each room. Remember, you can usually pay for a steam clean only, or you have the option of getting add-ons like deodorizer or stain guard. If you are curious what the price of your carpet cleaning would be, call for a free over the phone estimate. We are available at (937) 507-2927 and look forward to hearing from you!
About Complete Detail
Here at Complete Detail our carpet cleaning crews in Sidney only provide the most powerful deep steam cleaning truck-mounted equipment. In addition, we are equipped with the latest tools and supplies capable of cleaning down deep into your carpets and furniture leaving you carpet looking vibrant. Our professionals look forward to assisting you. Without a doubt, we take pride in customer satisfaction. Our carpet steam cleaning services are suitable for all residential and commercial properties. To schedule a cleaning please contact us at (937)507-2927. We look forward to helping you.
Steam Cleaning Benefits
Steam cleaning tends to produce the best cleaning results for all carpets and stains. In comparison, steam cleaning is a deeper cleaning that extracts all debris off the carpets. What is more, steam cleaning sanitizes the carpets because steam kills bacteria and germs.
Complete Detail uses the most common and most effective method for carpet cleaning. Each carpet is pre-sprayed to help break down oils and dirt. Then, we use 240-degree steam cleaning in which hot water and detergent are sprayed onto the carpet in the first pass, loosening dirt and other debris. On the second pass, the dirty water is sucked up, or extracted, at high pressure. A third pass is usually required to rinse the carpets and remove any lingering detergent. In a home with pets or heavy foot traffic, a deodorizer and stain guard are recommended to help with strong odors and prevent future staining. Carpets cleaned in this manner usually take about 4-6 hours to dry, if it is well ventilated.
Team Up With A Certified Carpet Cleaning Company
The IICRC, is a certification and educational organization for restoration & cleaning industries. Additionally, the IICRC is considered the number one source of professional knowledge in the industry. Therefore, Complete Detail is proudly certified through the IICRC and exhibits the organization’s five key values on every project. The IICRC’s five key values are respect, responsibility, integrity, excellence, and expertise.
Leave Your Home Feeling Fresh
When dirt is clogged in your carpet, it can penetrate your entire home and make it smell unpleasant. Dirty carpeting can also hinder the airflow in your home, especially in areas along the walls where the air in your home needs to be able to move the most. With carpets cleaned by a professional, your home will have improved airflow, air quality, and smell fresher.
At Complete Detail, our trained and certified crew prides itself on the fact that we perform above and beyond for clients. As a result, we love leaving your carpet looking vibrant and fresh. We get rid of stains, smells, and germs that you can’t help but notice. In addition, we make sure no soapy residues, harsh chemicals, or extra water is left behind.
Complete Attention to Detail
Whether you have rippling, stains, odors, or other carpet damage, you need a team of professionals. Having said that, our values of quality and attention to detail are unmatched in our industry. Additionally, we carry those values with us to each customer. If your carpet, upholstery, or other flooring requires attention, call or contact us at (937) 507-2927 for more information.
How to Keep Carpets Clean Between Cleanings
Installing carpet in your home is an investment, so it is important to protect your hard work by properly caring for it. Daily maintenance and routine professional cleanings will help to ensure that your carpet, as well as your home, is fresh, clean and healthy.
- Vacuum regularly
- Sprinkle baking soda on the floor prior to vacuuming
- Treat stains as soon as they occur
- Have the carpet professionally cleaned at least once a year
Our trained carpet cleaning team of Sidney, takes carpet cleaning seriously. If you are in need of carpet cleaning, call us today at (937) 507-2927 or visit our Contact Us web page. We are here to help!