There are many reasons to get a professional carpet cleaning. The results will leave you with a clean and fresh home. Moreover, professional carpet cleaning in Troy at Complete Detail will use the most effective method to clean stains and get your carpets smelling, looking and feeling clean.
Benefits of Carpet Cleaning in Troy
- Improved Health
- Fresh Smell and Better Airflow
- Improved Look and Feel
What is the Cleaning Process?
First, Each carpet is pre-sprayed to help break down oils and dirt. Then, 240-degree steam cleaning is used. This process uses hot water and detergent in the first pass,to loosen dirt. Then, on the second pass, the dirty water is extracted at high pressure. Finally, a third pass is usually required to rinse the carpets and remove any lingering detergent. In a home with pets or heavy foot traffic, a deodorizer and stain guard are recommended to help with strong odors and prevent future staining. In the end, carpets take about 4-6 hours to dry if well ventilated.
The Complete Detail Difference
- Free Carpet Cleaning Estimates
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Carpet Cleaning Availability
- Family Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified & Insured
- We Work with Insurance
- Initial Response Under 60 Minutes
- Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning
About Our Carpet Cleaning Services in Dayton
Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning Company in Dayton, Ohio will do a walk-through with you of the area(s) that need to be cleaned before we start. During the walk-throw, you can point out any areas of concern and show them to your technician, your Business Carpet Cleaning issues and problem areas. That is why you called us; we will make you a happy customer. Happy customers call back.
Call Now & Speak With Us! (937) 507-2927
Our carpet cleaning technicians in Dayton, OH, 45377 will come directly to your home or commercial business in a professionally equipped company truck, fully prepared to assist you. Before we get to work, your dedicated technician will conduct a thorough walk-through of the premises which will be cleaned. They will carefully note any and all areas of concern. Our carpet cleaning professionals will also allow you an opportunity to point out any concerns you may have in order to assist you most effectively.
Should you Vacuum Before a Carpet Cleaning?
Yes! We always encourage customers to vacuum before the professionals arrive. A regular household vacuum can be used but done so thoroughly. If this is done, the steam cleaning will be much more effective. Without the layer of pet hair, dust and debris, the steam can easily penetrate and clean your carpet.
Is Professional Carpet Cleaning Worth It?
Since carpet cleaning is usually around $200-$260 (depending on the number of rooms you are getting cleaned) you won’t be giving up too much. In fact, regular carpet cleaning is a good idea, it will help your carpet last longer. It is the best way to maintain the look and feel of your carpeting.
Shampoo VS Steam Cleaning Carpets
When a heavy detergent is used to clean carpets, residue can be easily left over. On the other hand, steam cleaning will not only get rid of dirt, but it sanitizes as well. Additionally, carpet dries more quickly when steam is used (4-6 hours depending on air circulation) while shampooing may take longer than 48 hours.
Signs You Need Your Carpet Cleaned
- It Has Been A Year or More- Even if you consider yourself a “clean person” (careful about spills, don’t wear shoes in the house) carpets still latch onto and collect dirt. Most homeowners make it a rule of thumb to get carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year, more if they have kids and pets. If you have let a year go by since your last cleaning, it’s time to give the professional carpet cleaners in your area a call.
- Allergy Problems- Have you noticed your allergies becoming worse? If so, you may want to consider your carpets as the culprit. Since carpets collect dust, pet dander and other allergens, this build up can make your allergies worsen. The slightest movement can cause these allergens trapped in the carpet to become airborne. Getting a professional steam cleaning will eliminate these allergens.
- It Looks Dirty- Sounds simple, right? However, you may get used to looking at your carpet each day and not notice how dirty it has become. A good test can be to move furniture and compare it to high traffic areas. If you notice a big difference, it is probably time to schedule a cleaning. Professional cleaning will help to get all dirt out of your carpet leaving it like new.
- Stains– Some stains cannot be removed without the help of a professional. Remember, it is best to treat fresh stains, so don’t wait long before calling for help. If you do, there might not be a lot even a professional can do.
Signs You Need New Carpet
Most carpet issues can be resolved with a professional cleaning. However, sometimes its best just to let it go and buy new carpet. Here are some tips to help you decide.
- Permanent Stains- Things like bleach, wine, tea, paint, and mustard make it near impossible to remove. Most times, these stains are made even worse when they are inevitably rubbed in and made worse. If your carpet is covered in these impossible to remove stains, it may be time to install new carpet
- Excessive Wear and Tear- If your carpet is full of rips, tears or severe damage, it may be time to remove it. Large rips being covered by rugs are another sign it’s time to get new carpet. If you purchase nylon carpet, it is more resilient and responds better to carpet cleanings.
- It Has A Lingering Smell- If the odors in your carpet do not go away- ever, even after a professional cleaning, this is a good sign it is time for new carpet. The odors may have just penetrated too deep into the fibers, pad or subflooring. In the end it may be more cost effective to buy new carpet rather than trying to clean each spot that may be causing odor.
- Worn Out Padding- Is your carpet uneven, wrinkly, or makes a crinkling sound? If so, you may have worn out carpet padding. Old padding can absorb spills and is hard to clean. If your padding is old, it’s probably adding to lingering odors in your home.
- It’s Old- Carpet tends to lose its texture after about 8-10 years. It also starts to become hard to clean and stay clean. If your carpet is around this age, it may be time to investigate getting new carpet.
How to Maintain Carpets Between Cleanings?
Installing carpet in your home is an investment, so keeping it clean is priority. Daily maintenance and routine professional cleanings will help to ensure that your carpet, as well as your home, is fresh, clean and healthy.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the floor prior to vacuuming.
- Treat stains as soon as they occur.
- Have the carpet professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Call Complete Detail in Troy, Ohio today to ask about carpet cleaning! Also, check out our latest reviews to see why your neighbors love us!
Carpet Cleaning Services in Troy- Local Experts
Here at Complete Detail our carpet cleaning crews in Troy only provide the most powerful deep steam cleaning truck-mounted equipment. In addition, we are equipped with the latest tools and supplies capable of cleaning down deep into your carpets and furniture leaving you carpet looking vibrant. Our professionals look forward to assisting you. Without a doubt, we take pride in customer satisfaction. Our carpet steam cleaning services are suitable for all residential and commercial properties. To schedule a cleaning please contact us at (937) 507-2927. We look forward to helping you.
Our team in Troy takes pride in preforming the best steam cleaning possible. Our skilled technicians use the latest, high quality cleaning equipment and top rated safe cleaning solutions that are guaranteed to leave your carpet looking clean and smelling fresh. You can count on Complete Detail being fast and efficient. Our carpet steam cleaners leave you with a fresh and clean carpet you won’t recognize.
Trained Carpet Cleaning Crews in Troy
Without a doubt, carpets demand professional attention, but you don’t want just anyone coming into your home. Indeed, you need to rely on the experts at Complete Detail in Troy, Ohio .Our team is one you will feel comfortable with. Furthermore, we are company that has the knowledge and experience you can depend on to give you the most satisfactory results. A company that is highly rated by past customers and is dedicated to providing the best customer service experience possible. If you need a team you can trust, please contact us with any steam cleaning needs you may have.
Complete Detail’s Guarantee
To be sure, our home should be the place where you feel most comfortable. However, it’s hard to feel comfortable if your carpets are covered in filth. Other professional services can be expensive and a hassle, but at Complete Detail, we offer you the best cleanup for low costs. Our crews are fast and efficient. Furthermore, your carpet will look new and completely free of dirt and grime. We take pride on assisting you with your steam cleaning. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our carpet cleaning services. Feel free to reach our professionals at (937) 507-2927.
In addition, we take pride in the extra effort our technicians put forth to remove stains in your carpeting. We don’t just attempt one time to get that nasty stains out. If it is going to come out, we will make it happen in a safe and timely manner. We spend more time extracting the soil and solution in each room, then our competitors. As a result you receive the best cleaning, for your money and time. We look forward to reviving your carpet, contact our professionals at (937)507-2927.
Superior Steam Cleaning
The secret of steam cleaning lies in the powerful combination of pressure, speed and temperature. Microscopic steam particles penetrate hard to reach crevices to loosen dirt particles. In addition, it ensures a safe and effective carpet cleaning service. We are here to leave your carpet fresh and clean. Therefore, if you are in need of a proper steam cleaning you may contact us at (937) 507-2927 at your earliest convenience.
Steam cleaning tends to produce the best cleaning results for all carpets and stains. In comparison, steam cleaning is a deeper cleaning that extracts all debris off the carpets. What is more, steam cleaning sanitizes the carpets because steam kills bacteria and germs.
Above and Beyond for You!
At Complete Detail, our trained and certified crew prides itself on the fact that we perform above and beyond for clients. As a result, we love leaving your carpet looking vibrant and fresh. We get rid of stains, smells, and germs that you can’t help but notice. In addition, we make sure no soapy residues, harsh chemicals, or extra water is left behind.
Whether you have rippling, stains, odors, or other carpet damage, you need a team of professionals. Having said that, our values of quality and attention to detail are unmatched in our industry. Additionally, we carry those values with us to each customer. If your carpet, upholstery, or other flooring requires attention, call or contact us at (937) 507-2927 for more information.
Our amazing in crew in Troy, Ohio can help you with those pesky hard to remove stains. We have the experience, equipment, and technology to remove most stains, leaving your carpet fresh. Further, the longer the stain remains in the carpet, the higher chance of permanent color change. Therefore, it is important to act fast in this situations. You can reach our professionals at (937) 507-2927.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
Most companies charge between $25 to $70 per room. Although, most homeowners end up paying around $50 for each room. Remember, you can usually pay for a steam clean only, or you have the option of getting add-ons like deodorizer or stain guard. If you are curious what the price of your carpet cleaning would be, call for a free over the phone estimate. We are available at (937) 507-2927 and look forward to hearing from you!
Our highly trained crew in Troy, Ohio ensure detailed attention when handling your carpet, and will answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our company has been built on customer satisfaction. Customer service is our first and foremost objective. Our vision is to be the preferred vendor for all of your carpet cleaning services.
Our trained carpet cleaning team of Troy, takes carpet cleaning seriously. We have been developing and refining various techniques, devices, and methods to further perfect our services. If you are in need of carpet cleaning, call us today at (937) 507-2927 or via our Contact Us web page.