Who Benefits From Smoke Damage Cleaning?
Tired of smelling cigarette smoke in your home? Are you a landlord cleaning out a rental property that is saturated with the smell of smoke? On the other hand, you may have recently suffered a fire and your home lingers with the smell of smoke. If so, you will definitely be interested in Complete Detail’s smoke odor eliminating cleaning! Your family or tenants will thank you! Here, we will break down how a cleaning is performed and why things get so smelly in the first place.
How is a Smoke Damage Cleaning Performed?
First, it is important to get to the root of the smell. Things like burning candles or spraying air freshener will only mask the odor. Therefore, all surfaces of your home need to be cleaned thoroughly (depending on the severity of the odor) as follows:
- Carpets and Upholstery– A steam cleaning should be done to completely remove odors and disinfect these surfaces.
- Clothing– should be laundered or dry cleaned, as well as curtains, bedding and anything that is made from fabric.
- Walls and Hard Surfaces– Using a mild detergent, walls and all hard surfaces of a home need to be cleaned thoroughly.
- Contents– If you have suffered a fire, then cleaning each item in your home is essential.
- Air Ducts– This is essential to keeping the air circulating in your home clean. We will remove any soot and apply a disinfecting and odor treatment to your duct work.
Contact the Smoke Odor Cleaning Professionals at 937-507-2927!
Why Does Smoke Odor Linger?
Out of all the odors in your home, smoke seems to linger the most. Why is that? Studies show it’s because the toxins and chemicals trap odor particles and then seep into the items that are in the room like your couch, curtains and carpet. These smoke particles then become trapped within the fibers of material resulting in a lingering odor. The good news is, it can be taken out! Read why so many choose Complete Detail for all smoke odor needs.
The Complete Detail Cleaning & Restoration Difference
- Free Estimates
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Availability
- Family Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified & Insured
- We Work with Insurance
- Initial Response Under 60 Minutes
- Commercial & Residential Cleaning
How Much Does It Cost To Clean Smoke Damage?
In very odor removal situation, cost will differ. However, plan on spending between $500 and $1,100 no matter what. Of course, an extreme total odor remediation will cost more (averaging about $100-$250 per hour). Again, these numbers all depend on how serious the problem is and the where you live.
To be sure, Complete Detail recognizes how traumatic a fire can be for you and your family. We will leave your home clean and deodorized after a fire. Let us take care of you every step of the way. Call us today for any questions or concerns at (937) 507-2927. You may also wish to visit our Contact Us web page to make an appointment.