Your Locally Trusted Sewage Backup Removal Experts
When you experience a sewage backup, you need a trusted professional Sewage Damage Cleanup Company. Complete Detail has been servicing Dayton and the surrounding area for years, establishing a reputation for quick and quality work. If you need Sewage Damage Cleanup Service, or have any questions about our services, call us at 937-507-2927“>937-507-2927.
Residential and Commercial Sewage Backup Removal
Sewage backups often result in a considerable mess that, when paired with potential damages, can be overwhelming to anyone. Our team of sewage cleanup professionals have the experience to handle any sewage backup removal job, no matter the size and damages. When you call us, our priority will be to return your home or business to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. Our process includes:
- Protective clothing– Sewage is highly toxic and filled with nasty bacteria and microbes that pose real health risks. As a professional company, all of our technicians will be wearing head to toe protective clothing with rubber boots and face protection.
- Initial Inspection- When you call us for our sewage backup removal services, we will immediately set up an inspection. As soon as possible, we will send out one of our sewage removal specialists to inspect the damages and begin developing a backup removal and restoration plan.
- Remove contaminated items and sewage content- Our first action will be to clean up and remove any contaminated items and exposed sewage. As licensed technicians, our team is properly trained in the recommended methods of sewage waste removal. We will take all the responsible precautions to ensue we are doing what is best for your property and our community. Once all the contaminated mess has been cleared, the area is ready for drying.
- Drying process- Because sewage is a water based substance, it has the same ability to penetrate porous materials and causing significant damage when left unaddressed. As soon as the contaminated items and sewage has been removed, our team will place industrial fans and blowers around the affected area, running them around the clock to return your property to a safe and dry condition.
- Disinfect contaminated areas- While the mess has been cleared and the moisture has been addressed, we still need to clean and sanitize any surfaces that came into contact with the sewage. Out team will use high strength sanitizers and disinfectants to ensure that your home or business is 100% safe and free of contamination before getting you back in the door..
What Causes a Sewage Backup?
While there are too many to list, the most common causes for sewage backup include:
- Sewer lines that have collapsed
- Invasive tree roots
- Clogged drains
- Flushing debris down the toilet
- Pouring Grease Down the Drain
Prevent A Sewage Backup
While sewage issues may feel random and unavoidable, understanding what can cause them will help you avoid this disaster from ever occurring on your property. Here is a short list of tips to protect you from this smelly catastrophe:
- Find the area where the sewer line enters your property and ensure that it is properly maintained. Keeping it clear of trees and heavy debris or automobiles will protect it from becoming cracked, filled with tree roots or infiltrated with groundwater.
- Don’t put grease down your drains. Fatty products that are solid in cooler temperatures may flush down your drains with ease but upon cooling will solidify and cause hard to remove clogs. Instead, wait for the grease to cool and harden, then dispose of it in the trash.
- Do not use your toilet as a trash. Things like paper towels, feminine products, and cloth diapers can clog your drains and can cause serious damage to you plumbing.
- Install plastic piping as this can prevent tree roots from causing issues with your plumbing.
How Much Does Sewage Backup Cleaning Cost?
Honestly, the cost all depends on the situation. For example, how big the spill is and how severe the damage to your home and belongings are all factors. Typically, you will pay between $2,000 and $10,000. This may seem like quite a chunk of money, but you will receive quality repair works, odor removal, content cleanup and peace of mind when you hire Complete Detail. We will completely clean, sanitize, and restore your home.
Does Insurance Cover a Sewer Backup?
Unless you have specifically added coverage for a sewage backup, most insurance won’t cover it. If you are concerned about needing coverage, it is best to speak with your insurance agent as soon as possible. If you are covered, we will work with your insurance provider to ensure your claim is covered fairly.