Complete Detail of Troy, Ohio, is always close by and waiting to help you. For example, if your basement has flooded, you can call our water damage restoration professionals. Best of all, we are available directly at 937-507-2927. Our Water Damage Cleanup Company in Troy, Ohio 45373 is dedicated to our community.
Root Causes of Water Damage:
Several things can cause minor to extremely serious water leaks in a property, including:
- Clogged or overflowing toilets
- Accumulation of moisture behind walls or under some types of flooring
- Pipes and/or hoses that break inside walls or out in the yard
- Cracks in walls and building foundations
- Roof leaks that are not attended to quickly
- Plumbing leaks that are ignored
Regardless of the cause of water damage that has occurred in or around your home, it’s crucial to have excess water removed as quickly as possible. In turn, a complete assessment is done and an appropriate plan of action can be implemented.
Call the Professionals!
Here at Complete Detail, we are a Water Removal Company servicing the community for over 20 years. To be sure,we are ready to help you and your home get back to normal after flooding, water leaks, or water damage. In addition, we dry your property using state-of-the-art water removal equipment. Also, our crew has advanced drying techniques, along with the ability of documenting the drying process to make sure the job is done right. Therefore, if you need assistance with your water damage call us at 937-507-2927.
Water Damage Process:
- Remove wet belongings
- Extract water
- Dry the area
- Disinfect and deodorize area
- Locate and repair burst pipe
- Repair water damaged areas
Let the Water Damage Experts in Troy, Ohio Help!
Without a doubt, if your home or commercial property has been damaged from water, our Flood Clean Up Service can help! We service the Troy, Ohio, 45373 community. Certainly, Complete Detail is the name you need to know. Without a doubt, you can trust us to clean up and dry the property after any water damage. In fact, Complete Detail specializes in Restoration. Thus, if you need help call us immediately at 937-507-2927 because response time is essential.
Try To Avoid:
- Entering rooms containing standing water until all power sources have been turned off
- Disturbing any visible mold that’s formed
- Using any electrical appliances while flooring is still wet
- Taking books off of their shelving
- Using regular vacuum cleaners to try and suck water up (people have tried)
- Attempting to lift any fitted carpeting without professional help
How Much Does Water Damage Restoration Cost?
It is difficult to give an exact number because the reality is, every situation is totally different. However, there are averages out there to give you a ballpark estimate. Typically, a water leak cleanup will cost anywhere from $1,000 to $3,800. For a professional to come to your home and clean up and dry out an area, you are looking a paying around $3.75 per square foot to $7 per square foot. Of course, this all depends on the amount of water standing in a home.
Will My Insurance Cover Water Damage?
Water damage done to your home is covered by a standard homeowner’s insurance policy dependent if it is considered sudden internal water damage. Home insurance does not cover damage done by lack of maintenance or neglect, nor damage resulting from a flood. It is best to check your policy before an incident to make sure you will be protected.
The Complete Detail Difference
- Free Estimates
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Availability
- Family Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified & Insured
- We Work with Insurance
- Initial Response Under 60 Minutes
- Commercial & Residential Restoration
Allow our team to save you money and do the job right! We are available 24 hours a day! Call us anytime at 937-507-2927. To be sure we will be there to help anyway we can. You may also wish to visit our Contact Us web page to make an appointment.