Hail, lightning, high winds and fallen trees can cause a lot of damage to your home or business during an unexpected storm. Therefore, if your property has Wind & Storm Damage in Ohio, we can help! Best of all, we provide repairs such as roof tarping, debris & tree removal, and flood drying. Call us for any Storm Restoration Service. To be sure we are available 24 hrs a day at 937-507-2927.
Potential Causes of Damage
Storms with winds blowing at 50 mph or more can cause a huge amount of damage to your property. They can cause branches in trees to break and harm your home. Power lines could blow down and potentially catch your structure on fire. If you have Wind and Storm Damages to your property in Ohio, we have the experience to handle it. Our Wind and Storm Cleanup Company has 10+ years of experience and many satisfied customers. Call us with any storm damage restoration at 937-507-2927.
Safety Tips For After a Severe Storm
- Listen to the radio for any special instructions.
- Do not go outside until you hear it’s safe
- Stay away from downed power lines
- Leave and do not enter buildings that have structural damage.
- Do not swim or wade in flood waters.
- Watch out for wild animals.
- Turn the gas off at the meter if you smell gas.
- Operate generators outdoors
What Is the Cost of Wind and Storm Damage Repair?
Every situation is different so it is difficult to pinpoint a price. However, the averages usually ranges from about $880 almost $11,000. Having said that, a homeowner will pay an average of $4,600 to $7,000 for repairs. Make sure to call Complete Detail if you have any questions about your specific situation. We will be happy to come and take a look and provide you with an estimate.
The Complete Detail Difference
- Free Estimates
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Availability
- Family Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified & Insured
- We Work with Insurance
- Initial Response Under 60 Minutes
- Commercial & Residential Damage restoration
Storm Damage and Your Insurance Company
If you find yourself in a mess due to a storm damaged property, don’t panic. Follow these steps in order to deal with your insurance provider in the best way possible:
- Document damage before any clean up takes place. This can be done via photograph or videos. It is also a good idea to compile a list of damaged items.
- Read your policy carefully to understand fully what is covered. This information is helpful to know before you speak to your agent.
- If you are unable to reach your insurance provider via phone, try email, faxing or even a letter. If there was a storm in your area, they may be dealing with several claims at once, so be patient.