Sadly, acts of vandalism are a reality. For example, a home or business may be victim to broken windows or doors, graffiti, arson, and even hazardous material such as fecal matter. How will you handle the situation safely? Call the experts at Complete Detail to save time and peace of mind.
Call the Vandalism Professionals
Without a doubt, our team of technicians can help you whenever you need it. Our crew is on call 24/7 for your convenience. In addition, they’ve been highly trained and know exactly how to deal with a wide range of cleanup operations.
To be sure, you’ll find it easy to put trust in our team. Our years of experience and training allow us to be confident. Therefore, let our crew clean up the bad situation, so you can get on with your life.
What To Do If Your Property Has Been Vandalized
- File a police report as soon as possible. You can do this by calling the local police station.
- Call your insurance company.
- Call a restoration company- like Complete Detail!
- Take as many pictures of the incident as you can.
- You may want to take steps to prevent further damage, but don’t do any repairs until your insurance adjuster comes to investigate the situation.
The Complete Detail Difference
- Free Estimates
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Availability
- Family Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified & Insured
- We Work with Insurance
- Initial Response Under 60 Minutes
- Commercial & Residential Restoration
How To Prevent Vandalism
Although there is no way to 100% keep vandalism from happening, there are practical steps you can take to prevent it. For example, keep your property well lit and even consider installing a camera system. Additionally, keep windows covered and install break-resistant glass. Some have found it helpful to put up a fence along their property as well.
Without a doubt, time is an important factor in dealing with a vandalism case. Don’t delay! Let us help get your home or business back to how it should be. Rest assured, our dedicated crew will be happy to assist you! Call us at (937) 507-2927 or visit our Contact Us web page.