Choose Carpet Cleaning Professionals in Dayton, OH
Understandably, carpets get worn and torn. Factors like pets or heavy traffic will result in stains, spots, and odors. Most manufacturers apply stain-resistant technology to their carpeting products. Unfortunately, these become far less effective over time. Our carpet cleaning specialists are prepared to help you combat this issue by providing not only the deepest of cleans but services which help protect your carpet from such damage in the future. Call us today at (937) 507-2927 or reach us via our Contact Us web page, to set up a consultation for carpet cleaning in Dayton.
Carpet Cleaning and Your Health
Carpet traps allergens, dust particles and bacteria within the fibers. In turn, this can lead to breathing problems, asthma, and allergies. Simply doing a quick vacuum doesn’t completely rid of the particles, which accumulate and increase the risk of health problems. Our professional carpet cleaning services utilize state of the art equipment to suck up dust mites, bacteria, and other allergens.
The Complete Detail Difference
- Free Carpet Cleaning Estimates
- Licensed & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Carpet Cleaning Availability
- Family Owned & Operated
- IICRC Certified & Insured
- We Work with Insurance
- Initial Response Under 60 Minutes
- Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning
Should you Vacuum Before a Carpet Cleaning?
Yes! A regular vacuum makes steam cleaning more effective. Removing pet hair, dust and debris, allows the steam to more easily penetrate and clean your carpet.
Is Professional Carpet Cleaning Worth It?
Carpet cleaning services generally run between $200-$260 (depending on the number of rooms you are getting cleaned). Regular carpet cleaning maintains the look and feel of your carpet.
Shampoo VS Steam Cleaning Carpets
Heavy detergents leave residue behind. Alternatively, steam cleaning rids of dirt and sanitizes your carpets. Steam cleaning enables your carpet to dry in as little as 4-6 hours depending on air circulation. On the other hand, drying after shampoo may take longer than 48 hours.
Signs You Need Your Carpet Cleaned
- It Has Been A Year or More- Even the cleanest people have carpets that collect dirt. Get carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year, or more if you have kids and pets.
- Allergy Problems- Are your allergies getting worse? If so, consider scheduling a carpet cleaning as they often collect dust, pet dander, and allergens.
- It Looks Dirty- Pay attention to the appearance of your carpet. When you move furniture, if you notice a big color difference, it is probably time to schedule a cleaning.
- Stains– Some stains require professional help to be removed. Remember, it is best to treat fresh stains, so don’t wait long before calling for help.
Signs You Need New Carpet
Most carpet issues can be resolved with a professional cleaning. However, sometimes its best just to let it go and buy new carpet. Here are some tips to help you decide.
- Permanent Stains- Stains such as bleach, wine, tea, paint, and mustard are nearly impossible to remove. If you have numerous stains from these sources, it may be time to install new carpet
- Excessive Wear and Tear- If your carpet is full of rips, tears or severe damage, it may be time to remove it.
- It Has A Lingering Smell- Persistent, foul odors that don’t go away after cleaning are often a sign that you need new carpet.
- Worn Out Padding- Is your carpet uneven, wrinkly, or makes a crinkling sound? If so, you may have worn out carpet padding that needs to be replaced.
- It’s Old- Carpet lose texture after about 8-10 years. If your carpet is around this age, it may be time to investigate getting new carpet.
Cleaner Carpet Means Cleaner Air
When dirt is lodged deep in your carpet, it may penetrate the deepest fibers and give off an unpleasant odor. Dirty carpets hinder airflow in your home. However, professional cleaning leaves you with improved airflow, improved air quality, and a fresher smell.
About Our Carpet Cleaning Services in Dayton
Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning Company in Dayton, Ohio will do a walk-through with you of the area(s) that need to be cleaned before we start. During this time, point out any areas of concern. Our end goal is to make you a happy customer. Read how many of your neighbors are satisfied with our work here!
Call Now & Speak With Us! (937) 507-2927
Improve the Look and Feel of Your Carpet
Build up of dirt in your carpet causes the fibers to become matted. In turn, your carpet appears old, worn, flat, and feels rough. Professional cleaning keeps dirt and dust from compromising the the fibers.
About Complete Detail
Complete Detail is the Miami Valley’s Official Carpet Cleaning Service and is proud to assist home and business owners. In addition, we have been proudly providing quality service to our community members in Dayton, OH for over 15 years. Read how many of your neighbors feel about us here!
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
Most companies charge between $25 to $70 per room. Although, most homeowners end up paying around $50 for each room. Remember, you can usually pay for a steam clean only, or you have the option of getting add-ons like deodorizer or stain guard. If you are curious what the price of your carpet cleaning would be, call for a free over the phone estimate. We are available at (937) 507-2927 and look forward to hearing from you!
How to Keep Carpets Clean Between Cleanings
Installing carpet in your home is an investment, so it is important to protect your hard work by properly caring for it. Daily maintenance and routine professional cleanings will help to ensure that your carpet, as well as your home, is fresh, clean and healthy.
- Vacuum regularly
- Sprinkle baking soda on the floor prior to vacuuming
- Treat stains as soon as they occur
- Have the carpet professionally cleaned at least once a year
Team Up With A Certified Carpet Cleaning Company
The IICRC, is a certification and educational organization for restoration and cleaning industries. Complete Detail is proudly certified through the IICRC. In addition, we exhibit the organization’s five key values on every project, which are: respect, responsibility, integrity, excellence, and expertise.